5.22.2013

Field Day 2013

Today was Field Day at Loogootee Elementary!
I was excited to help with it this year.
I was assigned to lead the picture frame
decorating station!
It was super busy and the only pic I thought to snap
was of this sweetie so her mama could see her in action!
I LOVED seeing the kids excited to make their frames,
all the ages seemed to like this station.
I know there were many other fun stations: relay races, zumba, bounce house,
corn hole, face painting, snack station...lots of fun!
So many of the kids were so polite, loved that!
 
I snapped a pic of Sam's paw print
he told me the color was Gold!


And tonight I ran to print the pics and organized them by homeroom
so we can put them in folders tomorrow to go home!
2 more days till school is out for summer!!!

Pin It