5.16.2013

Joe's Preschool Graduation


I love this picture.
It says so much about my boy right now.
He is so big, so proud, so sweet.
He is so ready for kindergarten.
I am so sure of this for Joe.
I was nervous of so many things with Sam and he did great.
It puts my mind at ease and I know that Joe will too!
But it marks the end of an era for me.
Because every Tuesday and Thursday morning for the last FOUR years at 845 am we made
that familar drive to Little Scholars Preschool.
Mrs. Peggy and Mrs. Brenda are treasures to me.  They have taught my
children letters and numbers, the pledge of allegiance, and how to play nice.
They have watched my boys grow up too!
 
 
 
It all started the day after Labor Day 2011 with this small but mighty man
 
 
And today as we pulled up he marched right up to the sign for mama
he knew the drill!
 

 
It rained so hard as we were going in and continued during the program so it was hard
to hear, but I was glad it was my fourth go round...meant I knew the drill! LOL
 
They sang the days of the week, Popcorn Popping on my Cherry Tree and Read/Sang Pete the Cat.
 


 
Blake came home from college/working in Evansville and made Joe's day
Grandma, Mom and Dad were there too!

 
Joe and his buddy Pax celebrated with a bear hug!


 
Joe and his buddy Carter

 
And those treasures Mrs. Peggy Joe and Mrs. Brenda

 
I am so proud of you Joe Graber!  I love the way look forward to each day.
Hop in the car and run into school.  I love the details of the day that you share with me.
You did so good on your preschool test only missed one
...you told me" I missed the letter Y but it looks like this mom,
so really I know it..."  Ha ha you are the best Joe.
So happy to share these fun days with you.
Gonna soak up some summer fun with you!

Pin It