5.02.2013

Lincoln Boyhood Home Fieldtrip


Today was  special day for Sam
1st grade fieldtrip!
I was happy he wanted me to go again!
They did a unit around President's day on Abe Lincoln
and he's been facinated since.
They reviewed some stuff this week
 
 
And he got out his favorite Abe Lincoln book
and we've been reading it at bedtime
 
 


 
My day was totally calm and organized like this...

 Ha ha, ok not really it was more like this...LOL






 Mrs. Wagler's 1st grade class
 Ms. Buchta's 1st grade class
 Mrs. Hayes 1st grade class
 And a stop at the Loogootee park after the day of fun at Lincoln Boyhood home
)
Things I want to remember about today:
Fun ride with other moms: Shelly Lengacher, Lori Bledsoe and Amy Todd
We went here in grade school, dan remembers I absolutely do not(ha)
Sam still wanted to hold my hand (so did my buddy Alex, Connor no way)
The kids circling the flag, covering hearts with hands and saying the pledge
Scary funny tour guide and kids listening well
New baby lambs
Giggles and laughs from kids
Sack lunches
Joy from kids while at Loogootee Park with friends
Admiring teachers for their hard work
Special time with Sam and his classmates!
Pin It