5.07.2013

Pops of Yellow

Yellow was the theme today
that stuck with me while I was choosing my flowers
It seemed the perfect fit for the yellow spray paint I had found
to transform my tired flower pots

 The large flower pot is my favorite.
It is from DH's mama.
She got it for us at our first home in Indy, brought it to us all filled with flowers.
It has moved with us and been planted every year.
It was just ready for an update!



 I used the morning to choose the flowers and then my assistant was done with preschool
and the pots were dry
so we headed home to plant away
 
 
 
We turned this porch that was so ready for flowers...


Into this pretty space.  Wouldn't this space look ahhhmazing with an outdoor rug...
might have to splurge, seems silly though...
 
 
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE the yellow striped flowers.  I bought 2 but I
may need more for the back yard, they just make me very happy!
I love the new brightness of the pots and doormat!
Pin It