6.15.2015

Days like these❤️❤️

Today was one of those Sundays that is so good it carries you thru the working days!
I love these boys.  I love  slow mornings.  They recharge us!
We did make it to church and enjoyed a great service on the Ten Commandments.

We headed to Jasper to get some pool chemicals an some much needed cushions for our 
outdoor furniture.  They were DONE after last season and I tossed them so that I would be forced to get new ones....so since it is the middle part of June I figured we best get them!
We were waiting on DH getting some chemicals in Walmart, so we played a little tent!

We made it home in time for an afternoon of full of family and swimming.





Those gorgeous summer skies!





And then we gathered at Blake and Noah's new house for last minute cookout.
These busy families make it hard to schedule anything, but this sure was fun!

The best part was that all of George and Linda's grandkids were hanging out on Sycamore street once again!  Blake and Noah bought a house just 4 houses down from where my brothers and I were raised!






These are the days
Days like these!