6.16.2018

Baby Love || Mr. Graham

G
Big G
Baby G
Graham
InstaGraham
He has carved this great big spot right in the middle of our hearts.

He was absolute sugar all day on Tuesday.
He saved all of his besos for the Grabers!


I could kiss these cheeks all day long {poor guy, I kinda did}

Joe set his alarm so he was up when Graham arrived!


Sam did not but it wasn't long before he was ready to see the big guy.





We made a little watermelon foot print.
I didn't get a picture of the final, boo!
He really enjoyed this, giggled and chilled out.


Then it was off the drop of Joe at Distinxion Basketball camp.
He absolutely LOVED it.
He enjoyed all the character training as well as basketball knowledge.


And then it was on to Dr. Bauer's for Sam's eye exam and
CONTACTS!  He decided he was ready - this was a key factor in the 
decision to allow it with this guy!




I hope I can bottle up this memory.  He was laughing at me
 for encouraging him to roll over.  Precious


We went for a walk, it rained most of the day so this was a sort break.
At 5.5 months he loved the umbrella stroller, sat right up!



We love you Mr. Graham.
We enjoyed our bonus day with you.