6.05.2018

We Could Have Missed This || Top Golf

We also chose to spend Tuesday as a family day together.
Our destination was Top Golf!
This place is a big hit if you have someone remotely interested in golf.
Each one of us enjoyed ourselves a lot!

{I might add that it was immensely difficult to steer left when IKEA was right, but alas I have not been there yet and I wasn't sure a 30 minute stop would do me!}




We knew this guy would love it.
It did not disappoint!  
We took our clubs along as part of the fun
but I wouldn't let that from steering you from going.
They have plenty of clubs and Sam ended up using his and theirs!


This guy really really liked it.  He laughed a lot
and stole a few of my shots.
It works just like bowling and players score
when their balls go in the targets.
There are short and long shots available.


And this guys loved the snacks, ha! He took them very serious.
We were told to enjoy the donut holes and they were very tasty!
We splurged for all 3 inject-able flavors ($1 extra, ha)!




He actually loved the golf as well.
He has Sam's (too short) clubs and is looking forward to golf camp this summer.
He enjoyed swinging away!


He loved the pizza and raspberry filling for the donuts.


Fun times with my handsome boys!



He even agreed to a pic with mom!


This guy was busy and on a mission
during our second round.  He creamed all of us...oh well.
We got donuts.  Tee Hee


Yes, yes I played too.  Mostly so that everyone got to beat
someone (except me -hmmm).
I liked it a lot too since I can laugh at myself!



We went tennis shoes shopping for the boys but struck out at the mall.
Took a pit stop for lunch at cheesecake factory where the boys
thought my salad looked hideous, but man I think it is delicious!


Quick trek up and down the escalators, love seeing the mall
 thru this kids eyes!  And we finally found some shoes at (of all places)
Shoe Carnival! We began to head home in time for Joe's baseball game, and got the text that it had been cancelled.  We enjoyed a quiet evening at home.
  Good memories of a day well spent.