2.21.2019

Commit Climb Conquer


I have committed to a more active lifestyle for 6 weeks.
I began a beachbody program called Transform 20 nearly 6 weeks ago
and I feel so much better.  It has taken commitment and will continue to do so.
And the pounds have NOT fallen off.
The inches are better but for now I am motivated about how I feel
and seeing my transformer numbers improve from week to week.  

I enjoy that that the workouts are 20 minutes and fit them in first thing in the morning at 515.
I have been surprised at how the energy from working out balances out the getting up early.
I love the purpose drive and accomplishment I feel after I finish in the workout.
It gives focus to my day.
And
it is such a better example for my boys.
This guy has joined me for a few, a week straight in fact.
I have been also working on nutrition, but that will be my focus the next 6 weeks while restarting the workouts.  Focus for me is energy, focus and confidence!
After we earned our sticker for 4 weeks of commitment.


Joe after I earned 6 weeks of commitment, he dropped out by this point, ha!


And my post in our fitness group.  I did 6 weeks missing 2 workouts!  Wahoo!


A new verse that is also motivating and inspirational to me.
My desire is to choose joy in the good days and the bad days
God is always greater than the highs and lows!




I don't particularly struggle with negative thought, of course they do slip in now and then.
But, even so, how empowering is this thought below!


I enjoyed some time making special gifts for some girls
for a spiritual retreat.  It was such and honor to spend time 
searching the word and praying over the gifts and cards created.