7.05.2019

First Time in Ship

We packed a full day in after we dropped off Sam and Tyson at Camp.

We were taking Dryce's girlfriend Kathryn back to her home in Shipshewana.
We hadn't even been to Ship, that is the only cool thing to call it!

Kathryn's family owns a very nice fabric store in the Mercantile there.
I mean it is so nice I even wanted to buy fabric.
For something.
Kathryn has had Dryce a few shirts made and Dan was JEALOUS.
He's been asking for one and he got to pick out his fabric!


He spent forever picking out just the right one


We had fun at the fabric store


And ate the best pretzels ever.







OK, I could have gotten used to this gem.
I played that song right as I sat down!  Boom.
Anyway I sure I had fun with it!



We visited a couple of other stores and really enjoyed our time
seeing Ship with these goofballs!