7.05.2019

Junior High Bible Memory Camp


Sam had a big decision to make this summer.
It was his first year at Jr High Bible Memory Camp.
He had learned his verses and done lessons.
It was a lot farther from home (but I'm not sure he cared about that)
It was a week when he still had a lot summer sport commitments
and he did not have some of his (guy) friends he normally knows going.

I was proud of how he handled the decision and then I worried about it. Ha.
No, not really he seemed to be settled into his decision pretty well!

So thankful my partner made me a last minute trade that allowed me to take him up to camp.
Again, more for me then him, I fully aware and not ashamed of this at all, LOL.
It was quite a trek there seemed to be pretty far north in Indiana, 
I felt better after we got he and cousin Tyson settled in





It was held at The Lodge in Syracuse IN.


Bonus Picture found on BMM facebook page! It was a full with waiting list camp!


I prayed a lot all week, because that is what moms do.
But, I am fully aware that God will do immeasurably more than we can ever ask or pray for!
  He asked for no letter or cards because he doesn't like singing or saying verses in front of everyone.  First thing he said when Dan picked him up was that he wished it was me.
AWE.
Yeah, well, ulterior motive was that all the questions would be over by the time he got home
and he wouldn't have to answer more! 
He didn't want to talk much that day, 
but camp came up a few days later an he was willing to chat more.  
He liked campfire and games.
Grandma's food (at previous camp) was better, beds were fine, he kinda missed the pool.
He liked the songs, just not singing them.
He made a couple friends and liked his counselor.
There were lots of girls.
That pretty much sums it up!  
 Thankful for this opportunity for him for people who pour into him and for God being near.