7.05.2019

Sweet Summer Days

 Tucked in between  the work days are the sweet days of Summer.

Miss Morgan and baby Walker stopped by to visit after
his baby check up! Love these sweet moments.

Joe had buddy Emmett over to hang out for the afternoon before All Star practice, he says he wasn't missing his brother but I am not certain.







And then there was the day with Paxton



I recent got my better camera back out and it hasn't disappointed
and so some extra footage!

Epitome of summer boredom - shooting darts at the ceiling fan blades.
I've been hearing boredom is good - I agree because I love this creativity.





 And this - the epitome of relaxation!




Playing 2 on 1








Another day, Grandma Jean made us a cheesecake at work and it was delicious!  


This pretty much sums up my summer.
It has been so full and I'm still much needed at work
which leaves me feeling like this!


Joe spent the night at Aunt Shannon's for the Great Skunk StakeOut.
I didn't hear of much success with the skunks but he sure had farm tales to share.
He had drawn a map of the farm and chicken coop where they are hanging out.

Too fun!