7.04.2019

Amazing Race VBS at Berea!

We fit in a full week of evening VBS at Berea at the start of June.
 I taught the 6th grade group and had some awesome help
from my friend April and DH!

I had all boys which was right up my alley.
The Answers in Genesis material was VERY GOOD.

Loved the theme and material this year.






I was greatly challenged by one lesson about the Tower of Babel and who people scattered from there essentially creating our race/culture system.  Totally fascinating!



Great group all week.




Science/Craft was their favorite all nights


Did a homemade scavenger hunt the last night for hearts with
bible verses that fit our theme.   I created the hunt using foreign words.



They really enjoyed it!




Just like always I tend to go into things with a plan of what to expect and what limits are to be expected.  I should know better, I mean God ALWAYS exceeds those expectations! I received blessing after  blessing this year.  One big blessing the form of a quiet student who was engaged all week an even answered questions the last night!  Sweet victory in Jesus!