6.27.2019

More Sweet Summertime!

Joe was pumped because it was Drew hand-me-down time.
And I was pumped because DH was up for going thru them with him! Bonus.
I just had to do a bit of clean up.
We packaged our items that were too small and passed them on to cousin Ryder.



A few and far between lazy summer morning.
Melt me.
(Also, don't tell them I took this picture)


Or this one, they put their money together for a lego set and divided up the assembly.

How true is this?!?


Sam picked out some new shades for summer camp and golf
and I suddenly had a man sitting next to me.


So many storms, so much rain.


We were able to sneak in a 1 hour swim a Sunday before the storms rolled in.
Graber cousins were out and home safely before it hit, it was a severe one.







Joe made this sweet collage!