6.13.2019

Cousin Day

Graham and Quinn spent a day with us back in May,too.
Oh man, I am telling you these days are our very favorite! 
 I wish they came around a little more often!  The boys were off to school soon after these pics.
They like it better when they are home all day and I must admit they certainly help!




Sam put Quinn back to sleep before he left!  


Sam also had this sugary cereal before he left and Graham saw it - I might
have fed him this for breakfast!  He LOVED it.  He could fish the cookies out of the milk
himself.  They were the perfect size for his learning fingers - we made a mess!


He helped me sweep my bathroom.  Made the broom stand up on it's own, ha!



Played me drums while I folded laundry.
Sister was chilling in Uncle Dan's chair.  It's comfy!


It turned out windy/chilly that day but we bundled up and went outside anyway.
Quinn took her nap snuggled in her corner and Graham explored everywhere.


We got our Sam (and Joe's) old car.
He loved it.





We visited our small garden (that has been made smaller by our resident rabbits this year)


Sweet baby girl.  She has the best personality.



It's fun having a little one exploring our yard again!


Oh his face, I wish I had captured it. He was pushing the car and it took off from
him down this hill.  He turned around and had big eyes and covered his mouth.
I laughed and he laughed.  Fun memory.



Cherish these days!