6.23.2019

Okaloosa Days: 3

 Capturing my guy in his favorite condo spot.
He loves the bunk room.
Spreads his stuff all over the bottom and sleeps up top.
He also loves to share if we have others come along!

And balcony breakfast, it is by far our favorite place
to eat at the condo!


Especially if mom is a foot rest.



Dad made us sausage and scrambled eggs from Graber Hill. Yum.


I was down at the beach reading when I got a dolphin show that morning.
My iphone just doesn't capture them, but I enjoyed the memory.






Then my crew came down and I took a couple pics then joined them.
We love the ocean.




I enjoyed a card game with this guy. He loved my beachside table made from
the handles of our small cooler.





Always playing ball in the pool.



We decided on the outlets and Pompano Joe's for dinner.
Destin was the busiest we had ever seen it in all of our trips.
There were people and traffic everywhere.
We parked about 3 blocks from the restaurant - but no wait there
everyone was on the beach (late afternoon).  We made a quick  trip thru the 
outlets before they got too busy too.



 Joe found matching shirts for he and Graham.

My guys.


Back with berries as his late night snack.