11.28.2008

Articles and Referrals


We are famous. At least in our little town of 3500. That probably about as famous as it will get and that is fine with us! My SIL Shannon is a reporter for our local newspaper. In honor of National Adoption Month, she put together and article. It is a great article, and I would love to give you the link, but THE TRIBUNE is not on-line, YET of course, I am sure it is coming. She, having adopted my nephew from Russia, did a great job. It covered both domestic and international adoptions from costs to research, etc. We were a featured family with a photo and some quotes in the article. Great Job, Shannon!

And the brains behind the article, my friend Kristi A. received her referral of her beautiful baby boy, Eli on Wednesday. When the phone rang, I was hoping it was the call. He is a beautiful little man, with chocolate drop eyes. Eli was born in August in Ethopia and is healthy and happy. We will pray and wait with you Kristi. So glad adoption has brought us together as forever friends.