11.09.2008

Does is have to be tomorrow?


Tomorrow is the day that I don't wish would come, not this time. Tomorrow mama has to go back to work. Back to work for 12 hours. That is a lot of hours to be away from Baby Joe, when my most so far is 2. There are so many what ifs running thru my mind, but simply put, what if Baby Joe needs me. What if the thought enters his mind, even for a moment, that we are not coming back to get him.
There is no better place for Joe to be, our babysitters are grand. I wouldn't want to leave them anywhere else. And Sam will be there, he will still torment Joe just like always. Sam may even show him around. I just want to be sure that he know we will be there to get him, I will hug him extra tight before I leave, and call often. I know it will be alright, after all, they are God's children and I am simply entrusted to care for them, right?
In essence tommorrow is a normal day for our family and I will thank God for a normal day. While I cannot be with my children all day tomorrow, I am confident that I have given them enough of my love over this past wonderful month to sustain them for a few hours. What a glorious day Tuesday will be, when we are together again!

Normal day let me be aware of the treasure you are. -M. Iron