11.26.2008

Joe's haircut

Blake and Joe with their after looks. Blake came along and got "bangs". Don't look like my bangs from high school (LOL).

Joe is not a happy camper and he told us about it.

Sooooo, last Wednesday Joe had his first haircut (with us), third overall...
My SIL was here last night and said, why haven't you posted about Joe's haircut? Honestly, I think it is because I feel guilty and am traumatized that I don't have the cut hairs?!? Of course I have Sam's, placed proudly in his baby book...
Now it is obvious from the photos that Joe didn't love his haircut, let's just say he was crazy mad. But, I saved some hair...but I didn't pick it up.
Chris, trying to make me feel better, thinks back to all 3 of her teens...yep, she has their hair. I had already thought, could I steal some of Sam's and put it in Joe's book?...No, I would always know. Then, DH, bless his heart again...says, Why don't you just clip a few now...Hmmm, good solution, and it will make a funny story later. Good thing he is not as emotionally charged as me...Thanks DH.