11.10.2008

Work Day One - Done

My first day back to work is over and it was just fine. Fine because of all my faithful blog friends and their uplifting, supportive comments - thanks to all over you for your encouraging words. I left a little extra time for drop off this morning, but it wasn't needed. I called to check on the boys in the morning, but it wasn't needed, either! They headed in the front door, straight to the toys, and never looked back this morning. I am so glad!
It was good to be back at work with my co-workers, to share my joy of 2 little boys. I love this group of people, although Monday's in a pharmacy aren't really the best time to chat. I went non-stop from 8a-8p. Daddy brought the boys around 5, Joe was practically leaping off the counter to get to me, it was precious. So all my fears are calmed and relieved!
And what's the best treat a blogger could ask for...her blog all bound into a book and on her doorstep after a long day! Well, hubby had already opened it, tried to pull a fast one on me as I started to look at it. He says, did you know it was black and white, looks like it is on recycled paper or something - my heart sank. Images of a cheap comic book ran thru my head...but take a look - I love it! That hubby always trying to pull a fast one on me!
Go on and get yourself one at:
http://sharedbook.com/ - click on the Blog 2 Print link...mine is 142 pages, all color and hardback. The price was around $90. Very happy with quality and as I stated in previous post-from logging on to website to ordering the book it took 1.5 hours tops! Have a good evening...