11.21.2008

Comfortable

Joe is becoming more comfortable in our home. I notice it daily and am so thankful for this. I notice details that only a mama would, I guess. I mentioned these to my husband, who didn't seem to think they were as significant (bless his heart).
I am getting so many more of these precious, big cheesy grins. Just out of the blue, he will look at us and smile. He smiles so big his heart shines. So glad you are comfortable here.

And he is everywhere, exploring every nook and cranny of our home made for these kids. We love your curosity. So glad you are comfortable here.

Today I gave Sam a snack and had him sit at the dining room table, he can still see the TV. I placed Joe's on the kitchen floor. Sam sat and happily ate his chips. Joe would eat a chip, walk to the living room catch a glimpse of the cartoon, then return for a chip. He repeated this about 4 times, until on the last trip, he decided that he would take the bowl with him...aaaha! After almost spilling the snack, I helped him. As he sat to enjoy his snack, he took it out piece by piece and surrounded himself with it?!? Then onto the cartoon again, since big brother now blocked his view! I cannot help but think that 2-3 weeks ago, this situation would have resulted in a crying fit with a need for mama to fix it. So glad you are comfortable here.