4.05.2010

Easter Sunday

What cereal is better to have on Easter Morning than TRIX?
and we couldn't forget to set out the carrots just in case the Easter Bunny stopped by...
We had a beautiful SONrise service at church.
It enjoyed hearing our chapel children put on a great singing performance.
We enjoyed breakfast and fellowship and will full tummies we headed home.
The sun did rise, and it was a gorgeous day!
Looks like that bunny might have come...
Aren't these the days?
The days that DH and I dreamed about.
DH with a full lap, I love it!
Then it was on to the Walker Homeplace for our annual lunch and egg hunt...
The egg hunt is fun for me, the same place I hunted eggs as a child.
We ended the day at Grandma and Grandpa Grabers, where we celebrated hillbilly style.
No kidding, for some reason that is what my pictures look like...
Dryce and Sam with their hillbilly teeth from their eggs, silly boys!
and of course no windy day would be complete without kite fishing...