7.28.2010

Pulling Weeds

Last Saturday, the day had come.
The day when these flowers, although beautiful
were surrounded by this.
And so I headed out early to beat the heat.
And much to my surprise, enjoy pulling weeds.
It his hard not to enjoy yourself when out in nature
and  have view of your kids playing together
And of course my sweet helpers.
who were amazed at piles of weeds
and brought me the occasional treat
and congratulated me at the size of some of the weeds.
Sam was really proud of this one.
I mean, if I can grow some awesome sweet potato vine,
thought I might show you this gem of a weed...
and at the end of the morning when I had filled this cart for the 3rd time...
and the results were better than before
it was much easier to see the beauty and cheris the reward of pulling weeds.