7.10.2010

Good people day, bad frog day

I love my day's off.
And I prefer them to be full of the big rocks.
You know the big things in life.
Like my niece baking cookies with my son, in my mom's mixing bowl.
That kind of big rock.
The kind where they came over to swim.
All three of them, Blake, Morgan, and Cole
but the pool water was so hot that they only did this for like 3 minutes.
So then they still wanted to hang out at my house, I love that.
I really miss that during the school year.
And then the moment when you realize that your niece loves taking pics
as much as you because she snaps a picture like this.  Great work Morgan!
And this too, how funny.  I have no idea what they were doing.
And you make time to work cool puzzes with your son.
And you other son comes to congratulate him when he finishes.
And you help finish a 4H project  {Creative Wrapping} with your oldest niece.
Great job Blake {sorry we did follow all the rules, she/he looks great}
All of these things make a great day off.

And then
there is this thing

This kinda still green frog.
The one who led his family of frogs into our pool overnight
{we left the cover off for it to cool off}
And he made the 4th frog that we killed in one day.
No kidding.
We ran over a frog that had taken up residence in our garage.
And then 3 frogs jumped into our pool and well
they can't handle all the chlorine.
I tried to help them out of the skimmer, but I don't touch frogs
so they had to wait for DH to come home from work.
This guy was still alive, but he was not long for the world.
Good people day, bad frog day at the Graber place...