7.10.2010

Late night swim!

We had a great time last night 
when some great family and friends
came over for a swim.
Joe and Sam are really into floating right now
and practiced before our friends arrived.
Sam loves to have company at our pool.
He always says, Are friends coming to our pool today?
So if you read here, you are invited...come on over!


Sam and Joe's cousin Dryce came to swim
He got a new hair cut and his front teeth grew 2 inches since I saw him last.
I told him that he looked 10.
He said, Well, I am eight.
{Aaahhh, Sigh, I know, but to me you are still that
sweet baby we saw swaddled in mint green clothes
in your referral picture...}
And so did Cousin Andre!
And so did Kyleigh and Breanna.
And the rain.
But little thunder and no threat of lightening.
So the swimming continued.
DH grabbed the camera since it was raining
Proof that I do have fun with our sweet boys!
It was 6:15 before we called anyone to come.
Thanks DH for a great idea to invite some friends and family over
at the last minute, and thanks to all who dropped their Friday evening plans and came!!