7.21.2010

Unplanned perfect evening.

Monday night.
Our hair appointments got cancelled.
Perfect. {Hope Amanda is better...}
A night of relaxation.
I in my striped auction bought chair
-thanks to Lissa F. for telling me to put in this space untouched...I love it!
I was searching for ideas for the perfect 3rd birthday for baby Joe.
And DH in his comfy brown leather recliner watching the St. Louis Cardinals.
And of course our children would play quietly,
puzzles and such
until wandering off to bed on their own
 and then calling us to tuck them in and do devotions together...
Until Joe called out...Ballgame.
Which in Joe lingo means any type of sport.
Did I mention is was raining outside?
So, we proceeded to play every sport possible from inside.
Including bowling and birdwatching.
And our evening was full of laughter and smiles
It was  far from quiet.
Really it was kind of a blur
That is until I remembered these in the freezer.
And then
our evening turned into this
straight to the bath tub
and bed!  Perfect evening I tell ya.
Albeit, far from what I had planned.
Yet, way better!

"Proverbs 17:22 - A merry heart doeth good like a medicine