7.25.2010

Swim Lessons

It's a good idea to begin at the bottom in everything except in learning to swim. ~Author Unknown

Last week was swim lessons all week for the boys.
And aside from the fact that I picked up 2 extra 12 hours shifts last week and worked every day and couldn't take my boys to one stinking lesson, they did great. 
 Grandma Jean and Cousin Blake took them each day and reported that they listened to Mrs. Hannah. 
That is on their own terms. 
Despite the fact that we are in the pool daily or every other day,
neither of my boys like their head under water. 
They love the water, but not that much...
I am happy to report that Sam is much braver.  He enjoys the water with out floaties.
And showed off his swim skills today.

One skill they are encouraged to do is pick up a ring off the bottom of the pool.
Yeah, they found a way around dunking their head...



I will keep encouraging, that is how we learn, right?