7.14.2010

Pickle Plant

My flowers are doing really good this year.
Especially this beautiful green trailing foilage.
DH has a knack for compliments.
You know like...
DH:  Your hair looks different today.
Guat-mama:  Thanks, I think.
or
DH: Did my clothes make it into the dryer?
Guat-mama: Yes
DH:  Good.
I'm really quite sure he means thanks, I mean what else can you say in a situation in which you had been asked to put one load of clothes from the washer to the dryer {2 days ago} but forgot so your dear sweet wiffee did it anyway? 

So, when we pulled in the driveway the other evening this was our conversation
DH:  Wow, that pickle plant is big
Guat-mama:  {Scratches head} I didn't plant any cumcumbers.
DH:  You must have because that pickle plant is huge.

Now, mind you DH grew up around gardens so he knew it wasn't a real pickle plant.
But quite honestly, I obviously don't know the name of it (reference above)
and it grows the same and resembles it...so enjoy our pickle plant!!