2.15.2012

Vtine school party!

My boys were good to me this year getting me very pretty flowers, a nice card signed by all
and some chocolates...yummy.  The best part is just how proud the boys are
I took my peeps at work salad for lunch yesterday, talk about yum!

It might be safe to say that I enjoyed giving a small valentine gift to each boy
as much as I enjoyed Christmas.  Joe had preschool in the morning so I got out my mom's red table cloth
and arranged the table to be very festive. 
It seems like the boys anticipated the gifts on Christmas, but for Valentine's they were
totally surprised.  Joe got a Crayola tracing desk.

We were able to go to Sam's classroom party.
This was my 1st opportunity to see Sam interact with his classmates (aside from drop off).
He handed out Valentines knowing each one's name.  He really enjoyed himself.
I get updates on his conduct and grades, but sometime wonder about his social skills.
It was fun to watch him interact with his classmates yesterday.
His teacher got them these puppies...our new favorite item at home!


Sam received an ISPY game that we played together last night.



My nephew and his awesome vtine box


The dragon box has become the puppy's home!

Special thanks for Grandma and Grandpa who watched the boys for a couple hours last night so we could go out to dinner.  We had a good time catching up with my brother and his wife.