10.14.2008

Always Welcome






We love to visit grandma's house. The best part is that we are always welcome. Somehow there is always something to do, and enough food to go around. I hope my house can be this way someday. I remember Dan's grandma's houses both being this way. And come to think of it, my grandmas too. Anyway on Saturday we weren't feeling the best as I had mentioned, grandma called and Dan told her we would not come for Sunday lunch. We figured if we made it to church, that would be enough. Well as it turns out we didn't make it for church. By the time noon rolled around, we wished to get out of the house. To grandmas we headed and had a nice lunch with grandpa-great, uncle larry and grandma and grandpa. The boys ate well and we headed out the the yard to swing, see grandmas coxcomb flowers in the garden, and play a little ball. Thanks for always making us feel welcome. We won't soon forget Joe's first of many trips to grandma and grandpas.