10.15.2008

Party for Peg

We had a party Sat nite for my Aunt Peggy who will be going back in to have her hip replaced. She has had such a go around over the past 1&1/2 years, the first attempt at a replacement was at Easter time 2007. Her spirit has remained strong though, and we are praying this attempt is successful! Big family, fun party!

Great neices: Jaelyn, Brittany and Abbie

My stinkin-cute nephew Drew

Joe's girls (all his age...) Ava, Ella, and Landry

Sam and Drew holding hands. They are finally starting to play together well!

Aunt Polly (Aunt Peggy's twin) and Joe. Polly wore a pink barrette in the side of her hair from the time that we were waiting on pink until Joe was safe here in the US. I didn't even know until we were home and Polly came to Joe's homecoming party and said, Well, guess I can take this out (the barrette) so neat. Thanks Polly!

My neice Morgan (the baby magnet) and Joe

My brother Will and cousin's son Corbin picking on Corbin's dad. Seriously this kid is soooo cute, along with his older sister Kendall. Their mama Stacy and I grew up together (we were born 2 days apart).

My niece Blake and Sam. Sam always has fun with these kids.

What a beauty - my niece Jaelyn. She is a big kindergartner this year...