10.03.2008

Just add Joe






Well, we are ready. In fact, I am going to pull weeds and spread grass seed this afternoon! I have to tell you that I am super exited about the shelves that I hung this morning. We worked in the yard last night and made a last minute Walmart dash, so I didn't think the shelves would be hung up. But, I tackled it, drill and all! Notice, Joe's Thomas blanket, grandma made Sam and Joe matching Thomas bedding! I scubbed and scrubbed on those dirty car seat, yuck. And we moved the train table into the toy room where it belongs. And my heart is oh so ready. I can get teary eyed at any moment. I have so many thoughts running through my mind that I am reduced to praying. I was browsing at Hallmark last night and God gave me this well known verse

Jeremiah 29:11 For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD, plans for your good and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.

This is my desire for my boys...