10.21.2008

Visitors from Illinois!!

Sam and Chase (think they were up to something???)

My friend Laura and her precious boys Chase and Peyton - Little Peyton man is so fast I couldn't get a photo of him in action!

Mama's little man - getting a snack...

We had a great visit today from the Rabers (Raber Rewind) in Illinois! Dan and I have known Matt all of our lives and met Laura during our adoption process for Sam. They were also adopting from Guate at the time! Sam and Chase are exactly 1 month apart in age. It was fun to see them together. Peyton is such a cutie, too, loved seeing him check out all the new toys. Joe tagged along most of the morning. Laura and I had a great visit, catching up on the latest of the boys and she helped me a ton with my computer. Thanks Laura and the boys for making time to see us on your visit home! Best wishes on the new home search...