10.24.2008

Tagged - 8 things

I was tagged to give 8 answers to the following questions:

8 things that happenend yesterday.

1. I made $5 for packing my husband's lunch (it's a deal we've made, instead of eating out!)
2. I went back to bed to snuggle with my two boys
3. I made my coffee too weak, so I threw it out
4. We went on a walk
5. I got a kiss from Sam and Joe
6. We went to the farm
7. I did something nice for someone special to me
8. I read books to the boys

Favorite Places to Eat.
1. LoneStar
2. At home, standing at the bar with family across from me
3. Dairy Master
4. Mi Pueblo
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Bravo
7. Ruth Chris (although I've only had it once...)
8. Bobe's

Favorite TV shows
1. Anything HGTV
2. Word World
3. Jon and Kate + 8
4. Law and Order
5. Adoption Stories
6. House
Ok, that was pushing it, not a big TV watcher.

Things I look forward to
1. Heaven
2. Seeing my mom and dad again
3. The smell of my boys clean after a bath
4. Loogootee WB
5. Joe's first steps
6. The holidays
7. Our next family vacation
8. 15 more days off with my boys!

Things on my wish list
1. My boys to play well together
2. An organized house
3. Working part time
4. A healther-skinnier me
5. More dedicated, regular devotion time (I'm working on this!)
6. A landscaper
7. God's protection over my family
8. Being better at computers!!

I tag the first 8 people to read this post!