1.29.2009

Snow Much Fun!

I love to look at snow, play in snow, but please don't make me drive in snow. So, when our biggest snowstorm in a few years blanketed us over the last couple of days and DH gave me a ride to work both days...my spirits have been high! All the joys of snow with no anxiety.
Mama and her boys after work last night, I couldn't wait to get out in the snow. The little boys agreed until of course we were actually in it. The big boy just wanted a 4 wheeler to make tracks in the snow and wreck my perfect view from the house-the 4 wheeler didn't come...

I think that may be a tear about to freeze out of Joe's eye. Poor guy, never made a sound as mama bundled him up inside in a snowsuit 3 sizes too big, but one step outside and he let it rip. He did not like it.

Sam was trying to help Joe feel better, pulling him out of the snow.

Mama and Sam liked the snow. I made him a snow angel and he loved it. I will refrain from showing you the size of it..kinda like plus-size snow angel.

There's your confirmation. He did not like it.

Still trying...maybe next year?

Daddy and the boys went inside to start supper. Since our mailbox is snowed in, I walked down to get the mail to this view. It was so peaceful. There was a state of emergency in the county so no one was out.

I made it to the box, grabbed the mail and headed back, it was cold!

Looks warm and cozy!

And even better my family inside. Thanks DH (dear hubby)for working around our home yesterday while I worked. It was spic and span when I got home, and now we are enjoyed mama's day off! I hear mickey mouse clubhouse in the background...


Thank you God for the blesssing you bestow on us,for family and safety, and for changes in weather that remind us of warmer days to come!