1.17.2009

Week In Review

Today: We picked up Blake and went to Wal-Mart for a shopping trip. We needed a bunch of stuff. Blake made the trip a lot of fun because she had on slick boots, as she slid down the aisles, the boys laughed out loud. She and Dan insisted that we use the self-check out...I do not like those things!! We dropped off the boys and Blake and I went into work to finish up, we are ready to open on Monday morning!

Mon - Fri: I spent the week at the store putting on the finishing touches, what do you think? We set several displays and priced everything. Towards the end of the week we got excited to open!


Tuesday: Sam loves to put gel in his hair, I asked what he was doing and he said 'gellin'.


It seems like the last time I blogged, one week ago, was forever ago. So much happens in one week. I am thankful that most weeks I can blog more often, because I don't want to miss any details of this life God has chosen for us. Over the course of this week Joe started to feel much better and this makes the whole house happier! Even though Dan and I worked all week, we packed a lot into the evenings! Monday we went to watch our niece Morgan cheer at her 8th grade game. Tuesday night Blake and I worked late at the store. Wednesday night Dan went to youth group while the boys and I stayed home b/c it was sooooo cold. I did my first radio commercial on Thurs. afternoon, so if you're local, listen up! Thursday night Dan made us fresh pork chops then left to referee a basketball game. Oh and on that note, Dan emailed me Friday about the bacon post, he thought it was funny, but wanted me to give him "props for the chops" that he made us for dinner! Last night we had date night with Brent and Melissa. We had a nice evening without the kids for dinner and a movie. It seems like the time flies by, so glad we are lovin it! Wish me luck and God speed on Monday for our pharmacy opening!