1.29.2009

Just at Home

A warm way to play with the snow! Mama trucked in several big dishes of snow from the front lawn to play with in the bathtub. Joe wasn't sure at first, but Sam remembered doing this last spring and loved it. We made snowmen and snow castles but just in time for Sam to crush them with a spoon...

Joe started to warm up a little, then he decided to eat it. This began an all out fun time, Sam's chin was red by the time he got done eating it. I know, I know, pollution, etc, but I ate snow when I was little and I am still here.

Just a pic for myself to remember that both boys do sit still at the same time, even if just for a small while.

Pretty sure Joe's shirt should have said Mr. Mischeif after he unrolled almost the enitre roll of TP in two rooms...

enough said, no TP or Kleenex are safe sitting around our home.