12.27.2014

Christmas Traditions 2014

And in no particular order because I still cannot figure out blogger from iphone...
our December fun!
It was sort of a whirlwind month, but I tell ya a very blessed one.  
{especially when I slow down and reflect on it}
We made paper chains...boys love that. 

This advent calendar was our best ever.  It arrived before we left for Florida
and you better believe that the boys remembered it when we got home!
They also did not forget whose turn it was every single day!



We made cookies at Aunt Polly's house with all my cousins and their kiddos!


And that night Mama was in a play at church, no pics of that though.  It took a smidge of time somewhere in the month, so I wanted to remember it...ha!

We made cousin Fran's peanut butter blossoms


And I sneak in small fun where I can.
Sam loved the snowmen snacks, Joe was in a funk that night.


My baking boy made us some blueberry muffins.

 My mama got us each an ornament each year for the tree and I do the same for the boys.
Joe got a camping snoopy for his first year at camp with Blake at Camp Rivervale.
Sam got a baking ornament because he loves to watch cooking shows and loves to bake/cook anything!
 We met up at the Loogootee Christmas Parade with Dan's Cousin Cameron, Ashley and Mr.Parker
also our friends Greg, Lela and kiddos.  The parade was at night this year...it was really good!
Loved the atmosphere (combined with the stroll) and the lights!


Joe is on this float with Blake and Noah


I love this photo.
  My son in my hometown 
seeing Santa at the end of the parade
on the old town firetruck.  
This is what childhood is about.


And this is what family is about.  
Joe loves them.


DH was gone for a week in December (I know, I told ya whirlwind).
And it was my busy week at work, so I had a handfull of help that I am so thankful for..
Blake and Grandma saved me that week!
But the boys must have missed DH too, they cuddled for bed one night.
I just noticed Sam's sword...kinda takes the love out of the picture, LOL.


 We had fun at my annual Christmas party for WB.
Blake took this picture of us, I kinda like it!
 Joe took snowman treats (cheese sticks thanks to Mrs. Obama healthy snack all the time rule, LOL)
Actually the boys haven't complained once
 and I don't mind either but it does make parties a challenge

 We made cinnamon salt dough ornaments




Pin It