12.16.2014

Halloween Fun with Cousins!


Blake and Noah came to help us carve pumpkins.
Yep we do it right inside.  It all wipes up, right?
It must have been warm though, the boys have on shorts and tshirts!
Joe wanted a pirate and Sam drew his for Blake to carve.





The boys had a fun week at school and this day as theme color for the grade and donate canned goods
for the I CAN theme!


 My cousin Jess joined us for a annual trip to the trunk or treat hosted by a church in the community!
We've made it an event, so glad she comes every year!




This year we decorated our sacks and had hot chocolate and cookies, then went out to hear bible stories!
And this little man below has learned my name and I LOVE to hear him say it!
When he comes to WB, he comes running looking for me, again LOVE it!!!