7.11.2017

Morgan Ann's Bridal Shower!

Morgan Ann's Bridal Shower!
July 1 for a brunch at her church_
and while it happened on a morning when I worked, it wanted to help out as much as I could!
We all gathered late on Friday night, 9pm after their VBS was over to be exact
and quickly had things decorated and ready for her shower the next morning!
Displaying the sewing table that we restored together!

Silly J and the rest of the set up crew!

Food table all ready for the goods.
Her amazing aunt did her food for her and Blake and Chris gathered the sweet stuff!


The vintage suitcase was my mom's and I love using it,
I just had to dump my doll clothes out of it #childatheart.
We borrowed the chalkboard and clipped a flower to personalize it!

My sweet sister nieces!
Look at that spread!
And Jean made Morgan her own bride cake, just an extra special touch!

Those engagements pics, tho!
Waylee, Morgan and Abby sweet childhood friends
Morgan had a great shower and received many gifts to get started in her new home with Ethan!
49 days {a few less now!}