3.11.2010

Sigh

  My two year old has developed a habit of taking train track pieces from the train table (in the toy room) and dragging them into the living room. 
It really is clever, quite innovative, and never shall he ask for help in assembly. 
 In fact, as if he knew what I was posting about,
he has just entered the room to gather a few more pieces!

But, underfoot, right between the couch and the coffee table,
they are also unhandy.
(that's some Daviess Co. dutch talk for ya!)
Yesterday, I put them away and returned home last night to them back out and assembled again.
Sigh.

I was then reminded that there are so many times that we petition God to remove things that we struggle with,
things that really are not blessing us at the time. 
Often God does this.
Just for us to let it sneak back upon us again...
and God is gracious with us and he helps us to gain victory again.
Am I ever glad that my God is so patient with me.
He helps me to put struggles away again, without even a
Sigh.

Thanks dear Joe for the reminder that God is patient and encouraging with me as his Child.

I waited patiently for the Lord;

            he inclined to me and heard my cry.
                             —Psalm 40:1