3.04.2010

Day with Drew

My nephew Drew came over to play today after preschool.
It seemed so nice outside, the sun was warm, but it was still 46 degrees.
So we picked up a few sticks (for a rainy day project of mine)
and then headed back inside.
We decided to make some cracks (i call them crafts)
These 2 boys couldn't wait to get started.
Sam kept asking Drew all day long if they were best friends.
Drew kept saying I don't think so...

Got a bunch of mismatched socks laying around?
I am certain most of us do.
Those lost socks can be used to make these sweet bunnies.
Filling the socks with dried beans was perfect for these little hands.
Rubberband and a ribbon half way up.  And repeat to make the bunny's head.
Cut the top of the sock to make two foppy ears.
Cut eyes and teeth out of foam and glue on.
Don't forget the pom pom tail!
Have I mentioned I am ready for spring?
The flower craft did go so well, I will save that for another post!
The rest of the day we spent playing with each other.
Fun time with Drew!
Link to the craft idea below!!