3.09.2010

17 Days

Pass up a trip to the beach?
No way.
So, when dear sister in law called last night to invite us on their impromptu spring break trip,
I wasn't sure how to make it happen.
The rooms rates were very reasonable, with a kitchenette to save on meals...but
DH would not be able to go due to other plans we have later in the year
We would not fit into the 1st vehicle, unless I only took one son (NO WAY)
My other sister in law said they were using resources to finish their basement (understandable)
I really didn't want to drive 10 hrs with both boys alone...
the aha moment.
What about Kia?
So I called her...could she go?  After a quick budget check with my DH and her DH, it was a sure fire thing!
What did my work schedule look like?
Were there other pharmacists off?
Sam's spring break?
It could not have worked out better.  I only needed to use 2 days PTO.
So we leave in 17 days with this cute sweetie and her mama.




And I hope to get some more sweet photos on the beach, holding both my sweet son's hands this time!



And the best part of a beach vacation that is 17 days away?  I am chubby & sassy and there ain't nothin' that I am going to do about that in 17 days, so I might as well just enjoy it...