3.18.2010

Sweet Paper Flowers

Sweet Paper Flowers...
Yesterday, I needed a touch of green to honor St. Patty's day.
So I made a quick pin, and it really got my mind a churning.
So many uses for these fun, super easy flowers.
Stay tuned for more uses!!
3 layers of scrabooking paper, a single brad, and a leftover pin...

I cut my 1st circle just larger than the pin I glued to.
Found some items laying around as a guide for the inner circles.
I am not into measuring...sorry.
Curled the edges around a pencil and distressed the paper with a gold ink pad.
I also handed the circles to Joe for him to add his own distressing.
Sam was still sleeping.
Seriously, a hole punch, too sophiscated for me.
I used an eyeglass repair kit screwdriver that was stashed in the drawer!

Secure with a brad and glue to your pin!
And just for fun I made 3 in a matter of minutes, seriously!
And just think of the possibilites...