7.08.2012

Batman visits

Last night, Batman came to visit.
He was leaping through midair.
It was just what this sickly mama needed.
This has been a rough couple months for me :{
I ended up at urgent care yesterday with fever of 103 sore throat and body aches.
I was afraid I had strep again, but it tested negative. 
Janet was still curious so she sent a culture to the lab.
She gave me a shot and more antibiotics and I headed home
(thanks to the best rx partner in the world, cause it was my day to work!)
I slept all day, all day cause that was the only thing that felt decent
and if you know me I don't really like sleep.
My boys returned home from an all day Graber reunion (that I missed too)
and were determined to make me feel better!
Love them!
Thanks DH for the egg sandwich last night at 8pm, it tasted much better than crackers and sprite!




No comments: