2.28.2010

Paybacks...

I moved this chair into our bedroom to make room for the Christmas tree.  After some rearranging, I decided it should stay in our bedroom, under one condition.  It was NOT a clothes hanger. 
I don't really think that someone (DH) listened, do you?
And even though I have never sat in this chair to read a book or just daydream, the moment is going to come and when it does...
this is what will be greeting me.
Hhhhrumpffff.
So, while cleaning it off the other day for the umteenth
(did your mom ever use that word?) time. 
I found a gently worn (not needing washing, you know the kind) shirt that belonged to none other than DH. 
It was a nice shirt,
but it had been left inside out. 
So, in another trick passed on from my mother, I hung it up.
DH wore that shirt to work the other day.
I got a phone call from him at my work.
Cringe.
I really hadn't intended it to go that far.
Are you following me?
Yep, he wore it to work inside out.
Paybacks???  I'm really not into that, but...

Love ya, DH.