2.16.2010

Creative Space

My new creative space.


I was a scrapbooker.
Now I am a mama, and a blogger.
But oh how I still love pretty paper, stickers, brads, punches, and all things creative.
And it was time to bring it back into my life.
So up from the basement it came...
I was inspired by a ribbon project and a jar I had bought for a candy buffet.
So I turned my mess of ribbons...

I have a thing for striped kind I guess.


The idea came from a crafty blog of course, I will look for the link to post here.
It involved the old fashioned clothes pins.  But, I am the queen of using what I have
on hand, so popsicle sticks looked very similar.
And I love how it turned out!

This was the space before. 
DH built it for me when we moved in. 
I love it because it is at the corner of our playroom,
so the boys and I can spend hours in here, no joke.
But it had come time to spiff it up a bit and oh how refreshing!
I did not buy anything for the makeover, lets face it,
I have enough stuff...

And I have posted these pictures here
which hold me accountable to keep it this way.
Grin.