7.18.2014

Little All Star

Our little all star has played hard this week at his first 8U ball tournament.
He is on the 7U team but there are not many tournaments in this area at that age.
We have been in Petersburg many nights this week and headed back tomorrow.

Proud of Joe and his dad the coach.
I am not sure if watching Joe or DH makes me more nervous.
He is a great coach though!


The games start before I get off, so he spotted me after the game was in process.
Sweet sweet face.
He is a great hitter, we need to work on our defense a bit.
But, oh how he tries!


Love the cross.




Joe and Colton Stowers as catcher!



We lost to Washington 8U, but after the game friends were more important.
As we came walking up, Rylan said..Colton there is Joe.
Love it.
Love friendships. When our kids are friends because we are friends.
Rylan M, Joe, and Colton S.
Oh these three.
It makes me smile from ear to ear!




Pin It