7.29.2014

Sam's at Camp!


DH took him yesterday morning to stay until Thurs for Bible Memory Camp.
He learned 32 verses and did lessons this year too to earn his way to camp.
He sent me this picture of Sam with the tshirt he earned for learning verses.
The caption said...Do I have to leave him?




I was the nosey mom today and headed over to see him.

Grandma needed a few supplies for the kitchen so that gave me an extra excuse.

I saw Dryce, he didn't act like he saw me :-(



And then I spied Sam and he could not stop his game, too intense for that but in between matches
he came for a quick hug.  He was doing great, said he slept great.
He didn't really need the visit.  But, no shame here



And I saw Tyson, he didn't want to see me, but he wanted to see Joe lol!


I always wanted to do summer camp, probably wasn't brave enough if I had the chance lol
DH did summer camp every year, hope my boys continue to love it!

Pin It