8.21.2018

Sunday Best Days

We had a slow summer Sunday a couple weeks ago!
Joe and I had a very good Sunday School lesson about God's sacrifice for us, at the end 
of the lesson we laid hands on the picture and and prayed together.
My year of teaching this group is almost up and I will miss them. 
They are a super and they make me think and spend planned time preparing for them each week.
I really enjoy teaching Sunday school!  
And would you look at those summer suntans!  


We grabbed some lunch and then spent the day poolside.
Will and Drew and Bella came first.  
Bella is their new GoldenDoodle.
She is full of energy and sweet as can be.
And Sam and Drew were happy swimming in the pool when they decided 
the pond was calling again - Bella and I went to visit.




We enjoyed watching them a long while
and when they were coming out we discovered
that Bella loves water.  I was watching them and Bella made a beeline for the pond. 
  Yep, she was in the pond and back out rolling 
in the grass before I could even think.
She was so happy and I thought I was going to be in SO MUCH TROUBLE
with her mom and dad for making her dirty.
But, nah, she dried off and all was good!





Joe was at open gym for basketball but he caught some swimtime in the pool
when he got back.  Scott stopped by as well and we got to hear about his 
latest racing adventures and watch some videos.  I loved having both my brothers
there for an afternoon visit!

That night, Joe and I had some quality time making supper together.
He wanted to make meatloaf and mashed potatoes.
We made the meatloaf "cupcake" style and the boys love them!


He did so very well!


Love his desire to learn. Everything - would you like 
to teach him something?  He will try to learn it.
Love that.



Mama made some sauteed cabbage for her and pops - boys don't like that, ha!


Love seemingly regular days that turn out simply perfect.

Write on Your Heart that Every Day 
is the Best Day of the Year.