8.02.2018

The last of the summer days!

We were happy to see some
surprise lillies this year.
I adore these flowers and I treked across the yard to capture their beauty

 DH and Joe went with Tyson and Grandpa
 to a Cardinals game in Cincinnati as an impromptu summer trip
I worked and Sam spent the day with Grandma and we made a frozen pizza and hung out until our other guys got home, Sam was so happy with staying home!

The All Star Team wrapped up their season with a whiffle ball
 game at the park.  We took hot dogs, chips and watermelon
and of course soda pop!
They could have played for hours, but a pop up thunderstorm
closed up the party




We got to enjoy Sunday lunch and ice cream with this sweet guy.
He liked everyone's ice cream, and we were all happy to share with him.




These black eyed susans never seem to fail me
and I certainly soak up their 2 week charm and beauty!